There are year-round opportunities to volunteer and join in fun events:
• Seasonal work days – one in spring, one in autumn
• Staff fundraising events such as local brat frys and the Fun Run for the Timbers
• Visit Fallen Timbers on weekends during the maple sap run to help check buckets
• Seek donations, monetary and other, based on the needs of Fallen Timbers
• Grant writing
• Write newspaper articles
• Distribute information about Friends of Fallen Timbers events to local schools and businesses in the member districts
• Grounds and building maintenance
• Represent the Friends in local parades
• Equipment upkeep
• Join us for our Friends Winter Fun Day
• Share opportunities and information about our events with your friends and family
…how else can you help? We’re looking for a diverse group of skills, talents and ideas!
The Friends Group meetings are announced in the meeting minutes* and posted on our website calendar and Facebook Page. All registered Friends are welcome to attend. If you’re not registered but would like to attend, simply email us at: email@example.com to let us know you’re interested. You can complete the easy registration form at the meeting.
*Sign up to receive meeting minutes by sending us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org